MineOwn

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring at IU!


Just ignore the embarrassing detail that a whole year has elapsed since I last posted. Yes, last spring was a busy time for me and nothing more clearly illustrates that fact than my horrible neglect of you, my dear, dear readers. If it is any consolation, I have felt very guilty in the intervening year. Unfortunately, this spring is also rather busy for me, so I cannot totally promise to amend my ways. However, I will try to oblige with the occasional post to let you know that I'm alive and happily philosophizing here in Bloomington.

--Pretty Trees--

--Pretty Flowers--

--More Pretty Flowers--

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Miss Elissa said...

So jealous! We are about a month behind you, I'd guess (though the grass is finally starting to turn greenish). Beautiful flowers and lovely composition!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home