October Update--
It may seem like I talk an inordinate amount about the weather, but this blog is about my travels and experiences, and the weather does play a big role in my experience. For one thing, I walk to school every day, so I have plenty of time to notice it. For another, Indiana weather is a novelty for me, so I'm busy trying to comprehend and anticipate the weather patterns. But most importantly, I just like the weather. I like the wind and rain, the clouds, sunshine, the light breeze.So, the weather has been a bit chilly some days. The leaves were turning yellow and red, but then the rain came and striped them off the trees. Sort of sad, but I think that that was only the first batch. At least, I hope this is the case. And I don't mind the rain. It just makes studying feel cozier--reading Constantine Constantius Revisits Berlin while sipping carrot soup.
Kirkwood St seen from the Sample Gates--
I told you last week that I was studying for my Kierkegaard test. I had to write two essays: 'Problems With the Standard View' and 'Kierkegaard on the Religious Life' It gives me joy to report that I received an A on my exam. As for my Greek exam, I haven't gotten that back yet, so I don't know how well I did. But I know I did do a lot of studying for it!
Greek vocab cards tiled my floor on Monday--
Celebratory scones--


2 Comments:
did you make the scones, oh Master Chef? were they as good as they look?
I love your pictures! Especially the one with the doorway.
mom
Post a Comment
<< Home