So close to Christmas!
--Snow on the banks of 'the Jordan'--
A mere five days separate me from the holidays. I am eager, impatient even, to return to the ancestral halls and see those therein. In the meantime, I've been doing schoolwork and observing the weather. It snowed a few times last week, as you can see in the picture. But thankfully for those of us who didn't have warm jackets, it hasn't been too cold for the most part.
But seeing snow--actual snow!--did motivate me to go buy a winter coat. I'd been putting this off because I don't know what to look for in a coat. But today Emily and I went down to College Mall, and with her invaluable expertise we found a very nice coat. Warm, wool, pockets, neutral color, long in the sleeves--all that (apparently) is necessary in a winter coat.
--My Coat in all its glory--
--Pockets warm enough?--
--Spotted in the College Mall parking lot--
Some people take this winter clothes thing a bit too far if you ask me!


3 Comments:
Hurray for snow! Hurray for a warm winter coat! Hurray for upcoming vacation!
Hurray for a post from Krista!
mom
ohhh...pretty pictures, Roommate!
I LOVE your coat! (as much as we disapprove of all-caps, I find them necessary here!) it is so perfect and cute and beautiful and grey! i love it! brilliant job going shopping for it, Roommate! I am proud of you!
...and why do stormtroopers go to your school?
I love winter coats. Being in Florida, I won't get to wear mine anymore. Sad.
Post a Comment
<< Home