Friday, September 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- --The Howell's back garden from my window--Here is...
- I sent this to my family two days ago, but I had n...
- I couldn't use the computer yesterday because Mega...
- So, after days and days and days of no internet (a...
- Today we went out to Evergreen School to register ...
- My faithful readers have complained that the last ...
- Nothing to report today. It's just a good old bori...
- Greetings all! I'm sorry that I've been so slow in...
- Travel story-- August 9th, 10th, and 11thAfter I l...
- I don't really have anything to say today, but sin...




2 Comments:
so cool...I don't think there are nearly so many legendary miracle wells in the US as in Merrie England...I will refrain from comment on the story of the legend or any morals that might be drawn from it...
there are always the irish monks who came over with the vikings...
Post a Comment
<< Home